Written by Jigsaw hc
Wednesday, 13 August 2008 08:03
Bionic Commando: Rearmed was released today. It will cost you $10 and is rated M (Mature)
Dashboard Text: [ESRB: M (MATURE) BLOOD AND GORE, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE] Single Player, Local Multiplayer 1-4, HD (High Definition). The classic 8-bit side-scroller reports back for duty in a stunning remake, complete with all-new HD graphics and features that puts 2D gaming back on the map!
Click here for more info on Xbox.com
Bionic Commando® Rearmed sees a return of the intense 2-D side-scrolling, shooting, and grappling action from the much-loved 1988 Bionic Commando. Bionic Commando Rearmed brings the amazing gameplay up to date with stunning new visuals, new weapons, online rankings, and a reworked musical score just for starters.
Bionic Commando Rearmed delivers two-player co-op, a frenetic multiplayer mode for up to four players, and a series of over 50 devious challenge rooms to test your swinging skills.
Wire-tapping the enemy communication in Bionic Commando Rearmed will give you access to information about weaknesses for the newly-designed Imperial bosses in the game. Play Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock the original NES character costume and use it in Bionic Commando.
- Classic gameplay: Experience the classic Bionic Commando gameplay focused around the use of the bionic arm.
- Multiplayer modes: Team up or go All vs. All in multiplayer modes, including Last Man Standing, Death Match, and the intriguingly named Don't Touch the Floor.
- Updated graphics: The game has received a total modern visual revamp, including dynamic shadows, particle effects, and environmental damage.
- Cross-game interoperability: Complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel.
- Visual style: The in-game art was designed by one of Capcom's most talented artists, Toshiaki Mori.