Tuesday, 05 August 2008 10:23
Braid was released today. It cost $15 (1200 Points) and is rated E 10+ for Everyone over the age of 10.
Viagra sildenafil for Erectile Dysfunction: I& m and it also makes me feel again " down there" how cialis does work
These toppers is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical health advice, diagnosis or treatment india generic cialis
. Loratadine can pass into breast milk and will harm a nursing baby cialis free
Dashboard Test: [ESRB: E10+ (EVERYONE 10+) LANGUAGE, MILD CARTOON VIOLENCE] Single Player, HD (High Definition). Manipulate the flow of time. Rescue the Princess. Contemplate the world; save yourself. The full version of Braid allows you to visit all the worlds, and thus use all the time-manipulation powers. Perhaps you will find the Princess and rescue her.
Braid is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where the player manipulates the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time's strangeness that creates the puzzles. The time behaviors include: the ability to rewind, objects that are immune to being rewound, time that is tied to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps more. Braid treats your time and attention as precious; there is no filler in this game. Every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
- Forgiving yet challenging gameplay: Braid is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose. Despite this, Braid is challenging—but the challenge is about solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to replay tricky jumps.
- Rich puzzle environment: Travel through a series of worlds searching for puzzle pieces, then solving puzzles by manipulating time: rewinding, creating parallel universes, setting up pockets of dilated time. The gameplay feels fresh and new; the puzzles are meant to inspire new ways of thinking.
- Aesthetic design: A painterly art style and lush, organic soundtrack complement the unique gameplay.
- Nonlinear story: A nonlinear fiction links the various worlds and provides real-world metaphors for your time manipulations; in turn, your time manipulations are projections of the real-world themes into playful "what-if" universes where consequences can be explored.
- Nonlinear gameplay: The game doesn't force you to solve puzzles in order to proceed. If you can't figure something out, just play onward and return to that puzzle later.
Click here for more details on Xbox.com