The baddest guys around have been gathered together in order to save the beautiful planet from the clutches of invaders! Take control of characters such as a pirate, alien, or samurai and unleash aggressive action against the invading mechanical life forms using the most awesome weapons in the galaxy! Team up with another player in multiplayer for co-op action or go solo in single player and shoot for the high score with Omega Five's intense scoring system! [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes] Single Player, Local Multiplayer 2, HD (High Definition).
Omega Five is priced at $10 (800 Points) and was released 1/9/2008.
Omega Five is a true next-gen, high-definition shooter, with the most awe-inspiring graphics around. Fly through dangerous 3-D environments in this side-scroller as enemies come at you from all sides, even the background. Grab an extra controller, choose your merc, and engage in two-player local co-op play for more action.
- Unbelievable visuals: This side-scrolling shooter is set in a gorgeous 3-D environment.
- Challenging gameplay: If you're a hardcore player, try your hand at the ultra-challenging ++ Mode, where you're only allowed one hit!
- Local co-op: Grab an extra controller and demolish enemies with a friend by your side.
- Dangerous environments: Enemies come at you from all sides, even from the background.
- Merc variety: Fight as Ruby, Tempest, or other characters, each of whom has three unique main weapons and special attacks.
- Unlockable extras: Discover new characters, game modes, and options.
- Intuitive controls: The modern control scheme uses the right analog stick to aim and fire.