Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xblarate/public_html/modules/mod_roknewsflash/helper.php on line 112

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xblarate/public_html/modules/mod_roknewsflash/helper.php on line 112

Review Detail

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 2011-03-20 00:32:13 TheOtherBarber
Overall Fun Level 

TheOtherBarber Reviewed by TheOtherBarber    March 19, 2011
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews

Made for Co-Op, Great on Single Player

This game is a great single player experience, but it's best played with a friend in co-op mode. Granted I haven't played through the entire game yet I don't know for sure but I can pretty much tell that in later levels you will need a cooperative partner unless you like dying a lot. There are plenty of collectibles in this game if you like collecting as much as I do. Collectibles are in the forms of Weapons, Health increases, Ammo increases, and more. Puzzle elements in the game are fairly simple early on but progress fairly quickly in terms of difficulty as you play further into the game. Overall this game isn't worth the full 1200 MSP asking price, but is worth grabbing when it's on sale for 800 or 600 MSP (I bought it when it was on sale for 600.) Just remember to bring a friend if you want to get your full value out of this game!

Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

Top Arcade Games

Phantom Breaker:Battle Grounds
User rating

10.0 (1)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
User rating

10.0 (1)
Child of Light
User rating

10.0 (1)
Retro City Rampage
User rating